Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Less Talk, More Photos

I've put up a post here from yesterday and now I'll add one about what quilty things I saw today at the Indiana State Fair.  Likewise I have done two new posts on my other blog at www.brendaswitwalking.blogspot.ca
 
Let me mainly show you pictures; I'll only comment on a few.
 




The next two are miniatures.  Each of the twelve blocks in this one are 2 inches by 2 inches.
And the central part of this one is 6 inches by 8 inches.
 






 




I had to put this one in to show you how good some pieces are that didn't win ribbons.


 

This next one is a blue ribbon winner in applique.  It's made by one of the ladies I know from the quilting forum at about.com


Lots of lovely work and I'll see more tomorrow at the Kentucky State Fair.
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment